Author Topic: PARC AMBER ENGINE MOUNT SPARES NOW AVAILABLE  (Read 506 times)

Offline Shuttlerocket2

• Clubman Class Poster
  • Flying Class: Advanced Pilot
  • Other Status: None
PARC AMBER ENGINE MOUNT SPARES NOW AVAILABLE
« on: 03, August 2016, 06:07:57 PM »
Remember Parc Amber engine mounts?  One of the best anti-vibration fully adjustable engine mounts ever designed in the late 80’s and early 90’s.  As with many of you, I have models built around the mount that can now not be flown due to perished rubbers and fractured collets.  On making enquiries with other models, particularly in the classic retro F3A scene, it seems that there are many people out there like me.

I decided therefore, at great expense, to have replacement parts manufactured and the first available are the yellow rubbers for the Standard Mount with collets due to be available shortly.

The rubbers are made from high grade silicone and are glow fuel resistant (not suitable for petrol). They are to the exact measurements to fit the mount very snuggly as originally intended.  They are made from a higher quality than that of the original rubbers and have proven well under testing.

For enquiries please contact Alex at hdsnlx@yahoo.co.uk

I am working on other sizes for the future if demand is sufficient. However the smaller lighter Contest Mount rubbers and collets, used with the OS Hanno Special and YS91 4 stroke, should be available in the next few months.