Author Topic: Mentors for NPOD in Raydon - Sunday 22nd May 2016  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Peter Jenkins

• GBRCAA Member
  • FAI Class Poster
  • Flying Class: FAI Pilot (P)
  • Other Status: FAI Pilot (P)
Mentors for NPOD in Raydon - Sunday 22nd May 2016
« on: 21, April 2016, 08:44:17 PM »
Hi All

Last year I had to postpone the NPOD at the Raydon & District MAC.  I am aiming to run it now on Sunday 22nd May.

I have 3 mentors signed up but if there are any others who would like to help with mentoring pilots new to aerobatics please PM me.  I currently have 10 NPOD pilots and hope to get to the limit of 12 before the day.  It would be good to keep at 3 pilots to 1 mentor.  I also need to run a judged round so a couple more mentors to allow judging to take place as well as leaving the mentors with their charges would be excellent.

If you have the time to help please PM me with your email address and I'll send you out the information.

Thanks

Peter

Offline Peter Jenkins

• GBRCAA Member
  • FAI Class Poster
Re: Mentors for NPOD in Raydon - Sunday 22nd May 2016
« Reply #1 on: 19, May 2016, 05:24:40 PM »
Quick update on this.  The weather gods have intervened again and I've had to postpone this event - again!  More when I have another date.

Offline Mike rieder

• GBRCAA Member
  • Clubman Class Poster
  • Flying Class: None
  • Other Status: None
« Reply #2 on: 27, June 2016, 08:37:37 AM »
 :)  Thanks Peter for getting this sorted and back on, I had a great day yesterday and i'm now officially hooked!
Briliant to see Gary P go through his scheduals a real eye opener.
Thanks to Mark P, Garry and Bill M for giving there time up to help out newbies, espescially Bill for giving me some really good advise.

Its very impressive to see the dedication and support offered to guys like me thinking of starting out in f3a from the guys and girls who have been through it themselves.

Hope to see you agian, possibly at a competition.

Offline Peter Jenkins

• GBRCAA Member
  • FAI Class Poster
« Reply #3 on: 27, June 2016, 11:00:54 PM »
Hi Mike, well done on winning the NPOD competition. Now, there are still spaces for your to enter in the Warboys comp.  Al Williams and Philip Lewis have already entered.  Hope to see your name on the list soon!

Peter

Offline Ashley Hoyland

• Global Moderator
  • FAI Class Poster
  • Other Status: Contest Director
« Reply #4 on: 06, July 2016, 10:58:36 AM »
Peter has provided some photographs and a few words for our photo gallery: http://www.gbrcaa.org/Photo/v/2016/Raydon+NPOD/

Ashley