Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Electric Power / Re: Esc brake and throttle curves etc. Help!
« Last Post by Alan Williams on Yesterday at 10:52:17 PM »
Just to record my thanks for all the replies. After studying the article and finally understanding the relationship between revs and power and how the throttle curve affects the two, i have adjusted my curve and now feel much more comfortable in controlling the aircraft's speed and in applyimg the power smoothly and at the right time. Lots still to do but now i have good starting point.
 Thanks again
General Pattern Discussion / Re: Trevor Plumbe
« Last Post by Stuart Mellor on Yesterday at 09:01:26 PM »

Here are details of Trev's funeral:

Tuesday 6th June  @ 10.00am, St. Albans church, Forest Town, Notts. 

10.45@ Mansfield Crematorium  and afterwards at 281 (normally pine Lodge) on Nottingham Road.

Will post further details later about locations. Forest Town is about 5 minutes from the Mansfield flying site.
IC Power / Re: prop for OS 140
« Last Post by Jim on 22, May 2017, 09:44:16 PM »
Hi Jeff,

I just saw this post, 1-2 mount ago I was in Motors & Rotors and I bought a 18x11 Engel Super Silence Prop for my YS engine.

They also have one Engel Super Silence Prop 16 x 14 which is one of the best for F3A, see below link:

https://www.motorsandrotors.co/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=5332

Kind regards,

Javad,
For Sale and Wanted / Futaba 18MZ £995
« Last Post by Andy Green on 22, May 2017, 08:34:43 AM »

For sale is my very well looked after Futaba 18MZ.

It has seen light use and it in exceptional condition there is a very light scratch on the rear about an inch long and some light markings on the rubber hand holds where its been sat in a tray. Screen and front are 100% OK

All Futaba updates applied as and when available have been done.

Comes with original metal case (shows some wear), original tools, Printed manual, as new neck strap and a replacement set of red Secraft sticks (too long for me couldn't get on with them).

Can take to Long Marston in a couple of weeks, or Weston park with a deposit.

Andy
07970 919930
IC Power / Re: prop for OS 140
« Last Post by jeff55 on 22, May 2017, 06:39:38 AM »
Hi Guys
thanks for your info - plenty to go on now
Jeff
NPOD / Re: Clubman Event in East Anglia
« Last Post by Mike rieder on 21, May 2017, 09:32:39 PM »
Here here Mick, a great day and lots of great sensible advice, to allow new flyers into aerobatics develop. Thanks to all who generously gave up their Sunday to help us get a foot on the ladder, towards entering a comp.

For Sale and Wanted / Re: Hacker motor wanted
« Last Post by Mike rieder on 21, May 2017, 09:18:10 PM »
Now sorted, thanks.

NPOD / Re: Clubman Event in East Anglia
« Last Post by Mick Broad on 21, May 2017, 08:23:41 PM »
Hi Peter I hav just returned from a great days tuition at the Harlow club new pilot trading day , I have got to say a huge thank you to all the mentors today as well as the Harlow club for their hospitality and to its club members for supporting us newbies.

I am sure I'm correct in saying we all had a great day and all learnt to improve our flying. Was a great day and just shows the potential level of interest from A cart level upwards.

A big thank you to you all and in regards to Peter  for the great organisation of the day

See you again soon

One place for me please.

Ashley
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10