Author Topic: Clubman Event in East Anglia  (Read 224 times)

Offline Peter Jenkins

• GBRCAA Member
  • FAI Class Poster
  • Flying Class: FAI Pilot (P)
  • Other Status: FAI Pilot (P)
Clubman Event in East Anglia
« on: 04, April 2017, 12:53:26 AM »
The BMFA East Anglia Area is sponsoring four events in 2017 called Clubman Events. These are being hosted by 4 Clubs in East Anglia. The object is to coach club pilots who wish to learn how to fly aerobatics (precision and not 3D that is) to come along and get expert tuition from pilots who currently fly in aerobatic competitions.  The GBR/CAA Clubman manoeuvres will be what are being coached. Pilots can enter more than once at a fee of £5 for each event. Each event will have up to 12 pilots and 3 or 4 mentors.
[/size]The dates and locations are as follows:[/size]
    • Sunday 30th April - Raydon, Suffolk
    • Sunday 21st April - Harlow, Essex
    • Saturday 17th June - Wymondham, Norfolk
    • Saturday 21st Aug - Tendering, Essex
    • [/size]Please PM me with your email address if you would like a briefing note and an entry form. Please let me know which dates you wish to enter for as there will be different entry forms for each location.
      [/size]I will give preference to pilots from Clubs in the East Anglia Area but if you are from outside this Area you may get in if there are vacancies.
      [/size]I hope to run an NPOD in September as well and will make an announcement on that a bit later.  Attending the Clubman Event will obviously be helpful if you wish to enter the NPOD.
      [/size]Peter

Offline Mick Broad

• GBRCAA Member
    • Clubman Class Poster
    • Flying Class: Intermediate Pilot
    • Other Status: Intermediate Pilot
    Re: Clubman Event in East Anglia
    « Reply #1 on: 21, May 2017, 08:23:41 PM »
    Hi Peter I hav just returned from a great days tuition at the Harlow club new pilot trading day , I have got to say a huge thank you to all the mentors today as well as the Harlow club for their hospitality and to its club members for supporting us newbies.

I am sure I'm correct in saying we all had a great day and all learnt to improve our flying. Was a great day and just shows the potential level of interest from A cart level upwards.

A big thank you to you all and in regards to Peter  for the great organisation of the day

See you again soon

Offline Mike rieder

• GBRCAA Member
    • Clubman Class Poster
    • Flying Class: None
    • Other Status: None
    Re: Clubman Event in East Anglia
    « Reply #2 on: 21, May 2017, 09:32:39 PM »
    Here here Mick, a great day and lots of great sensible advice, to allow new flyers into aerobatics develop. Thanks to all who generously gave up their Sunday to help us get a foot on the ladder, towards entering a comp.