Author Topic: F3P Third Competition of the season Alfreton 6th January 2018  (Read 736 times)

Offline johnday

• Clubman Class Poster
  • Flying Class: Clubman Pilot
  • Other Status: None
F3P Third Competition of the season Alfreton 6th January 2018
« on: 10, December 2017, 10:34:33 PM »

Hi All, 

Entry is now open for the third F3P Competition of the season on Saturday 6th January 2018 at Alfreton Leisure Centre.  All schedules will be offered but this is also a BMFA F3P Team Selection competition flying F3P AP and F3P AF schedules.

The Hall is available from 09:30 and we must vacate by 16:30.

There will also be 2 rounds of F3P AM to close the event.  Please send your F3P AM music to Liam Clayton at claytonliam96@gmail.com (2 minutes +-20 seconds).

Entries through GBR/CAA web site.  When filling out entry form please use John Day as Contest Director.

A minimum of 12 competitors are required to make the competition work with pilots judging. The closing date for entries will be 30th December.

The schedules and manoeuvre descriptions can be found here - http://www.gbrcaa.org/f3pschedules.htm

Pilots briefing will be at 09.50 and I aim to start the first round at 10.00.

Directions to the venue can be found here - http://www.dcleisurecentres.co.uk/centres/alfreton-leisure-centre/find-us Please make sure you obtain from reception your parking ticket and display this on you windscreen. This is free of charge.

Results will be entered into a League Table as per GBR/CAA league rules.

F3P-C

Ashley Hoyland
Steve Dunne
Tom Wood
Charlie Wood
Simon Wood
Alan Clayton

F3P-B

Lee Backrath
John Day
Rory Tooley

F3P-B+

F3P-AP & F3P-AF  (Team Selection)

John Gaynor
Liam Clayton
Adam Lomax
Luke Oliver
Paul Wilcockson

F3P-AM

John Gaynor
Tom Wood
Charlie Wood
Liam Clayton
Rory Tooley
Luke Oliver
« Last Edit: 31, December 2017, 08:08:15 AM by Ashley Hoyland »

Offline Ashley Hoyland

• Global Moderator
  • FAI Class Poster
  • Flying Class: FAI Pilot (P)
  • Other Status: Contest Director
Re: F3P Third Competition of the season Alfreton 6th January 2018
« Reply #1 on: 29, December 2017, 07:00:10 AM »

Just a reminder that this Saturday the 30 December is the official closing date for entries to this competition.

If we get sufficient entries to run this competition by the 30th it will go ahead as planned, as this will give us time to sort out the flight order and complete other necessary preparation.

However the venue cannot be cancelled so I encourage everyone to enter as soon as possible.

Ashley

Offline Ashley Hoyland

• Global Moderator
  • FAI Class Poster
  • Flying Class: FAI Pilot (P)
  • Other Status: Contest Director
Re: F3P Third Competition of the season Alfreton 6th January 2018
« Reply #2 on: 09, January 2018, 03:17:32 PM »

Dear All

Thanks to John and Lee and everyone who attended this competition.  Just a few regulars from previous year were missed, but a great day.

I have uploaded the Team Selection information to the BMFA web site and I attach those and the final scores for the competition here.

I have also uploaded some photographs to the photo gallery here: http://www.gbrcaa.org/gallery/
Ashley
« Last Edit: 09, January 2018, 03:21:35 PM by Ashley Hoyland »