News:

Please see posts regarding manoeuvre F-25.13

Next competition: 1st BMFA Centralised + UKF3A National League - 21st April - Hurley

BMFA Electric Indoor Masters 2015

Started by Matt Hoyland, 13, December 2014, 11:41:23 AM

« previous - next »

Matt Hoyland

The BMFA Electric Indoor Masters will be returning for 2015 on February 7th & 8th at the Metrodome Arena, Barnsley.

A reminder that this event will also be a F3P GBR Team Selection Event for BMFA members.

The website is live and we are accepting entries - EIM Website.

Regards,

Matt Hoyland

Matt Hoyland

The 2015 BMFA Electric Indoor Masters is only 1 week away.

Please find attached the schedule for Saturday and Sunday and the draw for the Freestyle event.

Ashley Hoyland

I will get my thanks in first this time  ........ to all who made this such an enjoyable weekend, pilots, helpers, organisers and all who visted, said "hello", and had time to marvel at the technology on display and enjoy the skill of the compeititors.

Ashley

paul wilco

It was a fantastic event Ashley. I would like to add my personal thanks to Matt Hoyland, Steve Hunt and Helen from the GBRCAA who did an amazing job all weekend. The event run like clockwork. Also like to thank yourself for all your efforts over the weekend and showing the public that indoor flying is not just a young mans event, even if they are slightly better at it than us !!!. Wish i was "only 10"

Steve Hunt

Thanks Paul.

It certainly helped having an extra pair of hands in the control centre - thanks Helen :) ...... and Pete :)

I nearly didn't make it this year, but if 'Team Hoyland' signs up for 2016 ....... I'll be there.

Great event & great flying as always.

Steve

Ashley Hoyland

I have uploaded a few photographs.  http://www.gbrcaa.org/Photo/v/2015/

As usual, please let me know if there are any problems/mistakes.

Ashley

Matt Hoyland

Apologies for the delay but the results have been added to the EIM website (http://www.gbrcaa.org/EIM/results.htm) and the F3P League Table 14-15 has also been updated.