Author Topic: Final F3P comp, Sunday the 28th of February 2016, Minsthorpe  (Read 1985 times)

Offline paul wilco

• Intermediate Class Poster
  • Flying Class: None
  • Other Status: Clubman Pilot
Final F3P comp, Sunday the 28th of February 2016, Minsthorpe
« on: 18, February 2016, 07:34:15 PM »
Hi All, now the dust is starting to settle after the EIM, im pleased to announce that entry is now open for the final F3P Competition of the season on Sunday the 28th of February 2016 at Minsthorpe Leisure Centre. This will count as a GBRCAA team selection event.  Entries via PayPal or if you would prefer to pay by cheque then please post a cheque made payable to the GBR/CAA dated for the date of the competition. PM me for my address. Entry fee is £20 for all classes. Pre entry is a requirement of all GBR/CAA competitions and entries must be received 7 days prior to the competition.  Online entries can be made here.

Entry is on a first come first serve basis and your entry is only confirmed once payment has been received. So until you pay I cannot reserve a space for you.

It is also a requirement that competitors are members of the GBR/CAA. However, potential new Members are allowed to enter 1 official comp before joining, but pay normal competition entry fee for the class flown.

A minimum of 10 competitors is required to make the competition viable and a maximum of 20 entries will be accepted to ensure sufficient time for the minimum of 3 rounds. Confirmation that the competition is running will be posted here 7 days before the comp.

F3P-A, F3P-B and F3P-C schedules will be flown. The schedules and manoeuvre descriptions can be found here - http://www.gbrcaa.org/f3pschedules.htm

Pilots briefing will be at 09.10 hrs and I aim to start the first round at 9.30 hrs.

Please note each pilot will be allocated a 40 second trimming flight slot before we commence. No other flights will be allowed before start of competition. Trimming flight slots will be allocated in order of entry into comp, this is to encourage pilots to enter early.

Results will be entered into a League Table as per GBR/CAA domestic league rules.

A Schedule
Matt HOYLAND
Liam CLAYTON
Steve SCHAFER
Connor STEPHENSON

B Schedule
Paul ELLIS
John GAYNOR
John DAY
Steve HUNT
Mark TAYLOR

C Schedule
Alex Moseley AMES
Ashley HOYLAND
Luke OLIVER
Alan CLAYTON
Dave BEDFORD

Judges
Andy Whitehead
Brian HOARE
Peter CAPPLEMAN
« Last Edit: 23, February 2016, 06:32:43 PM by paul wilco »

Offline Matt Hoyland

• Administrator
  • FAI Class Poster
  • Flying Class: FAI Pilot (P&F)
  • Other Status: Contest Director
Re: Final F3P comp, Sunday the 28th of February 2016, Minsthorpe
« Reply #1 on: 28, February 2016, 04:16:59 PM »
Thanks to Paul for organising the final F3P competition of the season.  The results, scores summary and final league position are attached.  The league table has also been updated - http://www.gbrcaa.org/F3P/LeagueTable15-16.xls

Hope everyone has a great summer and see you all in November.

Matt

Offline Ashley Hoyland

• Global Moderator
  • FAI Class Poster
  • Flying Class: FAI Pilot (P)
  • Other Status: Contest Director
Re: Final F3P comp, Sunday the 28th of February 2016, Minsthorpe
« Reply #2 on: 29, February 2016, 11:42:33 PM »
Just uploaded some photographs to the photogallery.  http://www.gbrcaa.org/Photo/v/2016/

Please let me know if I need to change anything.

Ashley

Later

All our result have been uploaded to the BMFA web site 'Contest Results'.
« Last Edit: 01, March 2016, 08:39:38 AM by Ashley Hoyland »