News:

Please see posts regarding manoeuvre F-25.13

Next competition: 1st BMFA Centralised + UKF3A National League - 21st April - Hurley

2017 Competiton Calendar

Started by Adrian Harrison, 04, December 2016, 04:05:28 PM

« previous - next »

Adrian Harrison

At the GBRCAA AGM yesterday the 2017 Competition Calendar was approved.
Please see attached.

Steve Edwards

Hi

Just a note, I am trying to get a comp at NLMFC (Baldock) but am still awaiting an answer.

Will let you know asap

Thanks

Steve

Adrian Harrison

Hi Steve that's great let me know and we can get into next seasons calendar.
Adrian

Steve Edwards

Hi Adrian

trying very hard... will let you know asap.

Just one query, why are most of the comps on a Sunday? any reason for not having the odd Saturday? (skelbrooke the exception)

THanks

Steve

Adrian Harrison

Hi Steve custom and practice I guess.
A Saturday competition would be fine certainly Skelbrooke has never suffered because of it.
Give it a go.
Adrian

Steve Edwards

Hi Adrian

Managed to secure a date for next year either April (maybe May) or October, Saturday I think would be preferred at the club.

If you could let me know what dates would be best and then I will confirm with the committee.

Good news though

Steve

Adrian Harrison

Hi Steve that's really good it will be great to have a new competition venue on the calendar next season.
Particularly with members keen to enter.
Have a look at the calendar and give me a call (07976 244004) and we can select a date.
Cheers
Adrian

Steve Edwards

Hi All

Just to let you know we have now confirmed a GBRCAA comp at the North London MFC @ Baldock on SATURDAY October 7th as agreed with Adrian H.

All schedules to be flown.

Further details to follow, there will be a BBQ.

Hope the weather is kind :)

Thanks

Steve

Alan Williams

Adrian Harrison

There have been 2 amendments to the 2017 Competition Calendar these are:-

A domestic competition at Baldock, Herts on the Saturday 7th October ( this replaces the proposed competition at Hurley which will be rescheduled)

A domestic competition at Sculthorpe, East Anglia on the Sunday 1st October.

Further details will be posted on this forum by the respective CD's in due course.

Just a big thank you to the Steve Edwards, Garry Peacock and Peter Jenkins for there efforts in getting these competitions approved by their clubs.

Adrian Harrison

Two updates on the 2017 Competition Calendar.

The Championships will be held at the new BMFA flying site at Buckminster - CD Matt Hoyland

BMFA Nationals confirmed at Barkston Heath - CD Matt Hoyland.

Exciting to visit Buckminster for our premier event and excellent to be back at Barkston for the Nats.

Adrian

Kevin Caton

Adrian

Is the GBRCAA Championships a two-day event? I ask because on the Sunday I have a prior commitment as an elite athlete (actually not very elite at all).

Thanks

Kevin

Adrian Harrison

Hi Kevin yes it is a 2 day event.......Iron Man, Marathon?????

Peter Jenkins

Hi Adrian,

Could you please add an NPOD in on Sat 23 Sep at the Bury Model Flying Club's Knettishall site.  More details in due course.

Thanks

Peter

Adrian Harrison