News:

Next competition: 1st BMFA Centralised + UKF3A National League - 21st April - Hurley

Gernot Bruckmann Trivia For Sale

Started by Matt Hoyland, 10, December 2017, 04:59:19 PM

« previous - next »

Matt Hoyland

Gernot Bruckmann Trivia For Sale

£150 ONO.  Collection Only near Chesterfield.

Comes ready to fly minus motor and ESC.  Previously had a Glavak contra installed.  All servos installed.  I can leave the Futaba Rx in for an additional £25.  Comes with a box of spares/half built 2nd Trivia.  A competitive model with a number of competition victories

Matt Hoyland

Rob Wressell

Hi Matt,

I am new to the forum and was wondering if this f3p model is still for sale and if so whether you might have a suitable motor for sale to go with the plane?

Regards

Rob

Matt Hoyland

Hi Rob,

Welcome to the GBRCAA forum.  Yes the model is still available but unfortunately I don't have any spare motors for sale but a wanted post here or on the BMFA EIM & UK F3P facebook page may find you one - https://www.facebook.com/groups/121956881191211/

Regards,

Matt

Rob Wressell

Hi Matt,

Many thanks for getting back to me. If you are still OK with £150 then I am more than happy to buy. I will start to look for a motor/esc suitable for the plane.

I only live over in Cleethorpes so am happy to pop over one evening or at some mutually convenient  time over a weekend to pick the plane up and will bring the cash with me. Let me know how/when you would like me to arrange pick up though there is certainly no rush from my point of view.

Once again many thanks for getting back to me.

Regards

Rob

Matt Hoyland