News:

New website released (click MAIN SITE above)

GBRCAA Website

Started by Matt Hoyland, 01, January 2018, 07:33:47 PM

« previous - next »

Matt Hoyland

The GBRCAA website (www.gbrcaa.org) has been refreshed for 2018 bringing it up to date, making it more dynamic and interactive.  Themes and content can be updated more easily and should ensure it is more future proof.  You can also find links to the new FAI schedules, updated score sheets, calling cards and scoring system.  The new GBRCAA competition rules for 2018 effective from today can also be found on the new website.

The old website is still there and can be accessed with the following link - www.gbrcaa.org/oldhomepage.htm

Most content has been moved to the new website but some links go back to the old site such as the archives and old articles.

Please let me know if you find any errors or compatibility issues.

Regards,

Matt

Mike Wood

Matt

Super refresh to the site Matt. Looks great! Super banner pic.

m

Peter Jenkins

Looks great Matt.  Well done.

Best regards

Peter

Simon Clark

Hello Matt,

A great improvement but I have found that the links for the schedules for clubman and intermediate don't work (I have tried both IE and Chrome on Windows 10)

Simon

Matt Hoyland

Thanks Simon, that should be fixed now.

Cheers,

Matt

Joe Wotton

Hi, just wondering if anyone has had any difficulty accessing the website via WiFi,as, suddenly I can no longer access the site using this, but can get through using mobile data.
This is the only site I can't get through to on WiFi as every other site I try is ok,any ideas ?
Regards Joe.

Peter Jenkins

It's working fine for me Joe as I'm using WiFi for this.  Have you tried clearing your cache?

Ken Moss

Hi Joe had the same problem Sunday and Monday only for this site cured by switching off my modem for 1min then rebooting up again  this Solved the issue for me

Graham Gooch

I can access via PC and iPad but telling me that the GBRCAA is no longer a Secure site but my anti virus isn't picking anything up ?

Graham

Phil Lewis

Is it just me or has the members only section vanished?

Phil

Mike Wood

Hi Phil

Still there for me, although someone else was asking the same question.

Mike

Peter Jenkins

Still there for me Phil even on my phone.

Graham Gooch

I can access and see the Members Only section, however using an iPad it does take some time (often overnight) for new articles to be seen and or accessed to read across the whole site?

Graham

Phil Lewis

Quote from: Mike Wood on 19, October 2019, 01:24:30 PM
Hi Phil

Still there for me, although someone else was asking the same question.

Mike

I can't see it in either Chrome, IE, Firefox or Edge on either Desktop, laptop or phone.

Can't remember exactly where it as but as I recall at the top?

This is all I see.

Phil

Peter Jenkins

This is what I can see.