GBRCAA Championships - BMFA Buckminster - 19th-20th May 2018

Started by Matt Hoyland, 03, January 2018, 09:02:35 PM

« previous - next »

Matt Hoyland

Event GBRCAA Championships
BMFA Team Selection Event for FAI Competitors
F3A National League Event for P Only, Masters, Intermediate and Clubman Competitors
Date Saturday 19th - Sunday 20th May 2018
We will aim to start flying at 9:00 on Saturday with an 8:45 pilots briefing.
Depending on entries we may fly a little later on Saturday and start a little earlier on Sunday than normal.
Contest Venue BMFA Buckminster
Buckminster Lodge, Sewstern, Grantham NG33 5RW
Entry GBRCAA Competition Entry Form
Please select 'BMFA Buckminster' as the venue
Please select 'Matt Hoyland' as the CD
Please select 'F3A GBRCAA Championships (2 day event)' as the competion and then make your schedule selection
National Organising Body British Model Flying Association
Chacksfield House, 31 St Andrews Road, Leicester, LE2 8RE
Tel: 0116 2440028
 Fax: 0116 2440645
admin@bmfa.org
www.bmfa.org
Organisation Great Britain Radio Control Aerobatic Association
www.gbrcaa.org
Contest Director Matt Hoyland
Tel: 0773 9840498
mhoyland@btopenworld.com
Jury Garry Peacock
Kevin Caton
Adrian Harrison
Judges Bob Ailles
Nico Bleas
TBC
Entry Period Entry will close on Saturday 12th May 2018
Entry Fee Clubman (£12)
Intermediate (£28)
Masters (£40)
FAI (£40)
BMFA Team Selection - P, F & Unknown (£40)
Rules The competition will be run in accordance with the GBRCAA Competition Rules effective 1st January 2018
Accommodation Onsite Camping Available at BMFA Buckminster. £6 per night with a competition entry
Colsterworth Travel Lodge
Food No onsite food will be available - please bring your own
Saturday evening meal will be held at the Tollemche Arms at 19:30. Please email/PM/post to reserve your seat
Clubman - National League Matt Bacon
Joe Wotton
Michael Broad
Graeme Jones
Intermediate - National League Philip Lewis
John Morton
Masters - National League Mark Allen
P Only - National League Ken Moss
Brian Hoare
Steve Hunt
Steve Plummer
Ashley Hoyland
Peter Jenkins (Saturday Only)
Adrian Harrison
Chris Halgreen
Justin Meadows
FAI - BMFA Team Selection Matt Hoyland
Kevin Caton
Keith Jackson
Adrian Mansell
Leslaw Przytocki
Dan Workman
Garry Peacock
Gerhard Fehringer

Matt Hoyland

I have booked a table for 12 at the Tollemache Arms in Buckminster for Saturday evening at 19:30.  Its only 2.7 miles from Buckminster so should be convenient and I think everyone was happy with their meals last year.

They will need a pre order but the menu changes monthly so will post when I get it.  In the mean time I'd appreciate a heads up on whether I have numbers correct.  If you book late I may not be able to guarantee you a seat at the table!  Please email/PM/post to reserve your seat.

http://www.tollemache-arms.co.uk

Attendees
Matt Hoyland
Helen Hoyland
Gerhard Fehringer
Ashley Hoyland
Kath Hoyland
Steve Hunt
Kevin Caton
Sally Caton
Nico Bleas
Dan Workman
Philip Lewis
Jacqui Lewis
Bob Ailles
Marion Ailles
Justin Meadows

Matt Hoyland

This years GBRCAA Championships will be sponsored by BondAero, OptiPOWER and Ralph Schweizer Modelltechnik offering some great prizes for Clubman competitors.

BondAero - https://www.bondaero.co.uk/
The team at BondAero have kindly offered a Aximome BP designed by 7 time World Champion Christophe Paysant Le-Roux as first prize in the clubman competition.

OptiPOWER - http://optipower.co.uk/
The team at OptiPOWER have kindly offered a selection of their LiPo cells, Opti accessories and apparel as prizes for Clubman competitors.

Ralph Schweizer Modelltechnik - http://www.ralphschweizer.com/startseite.htm
Ralph Schweizer has kindly offered RS apparel as prizes for Clubman competitors.

Joe Wotton

Hi Matt,on my entry for the champs I booked for two nights camping but forgot to put the dates on the comments box.
I wanted the 18th and 19th,so do I contact the BMFA or is this done by the GBRCAA ?
Thanks.
Regards Joe Wotton.

Matt Hoyland

Hi Joe,

No need to contact the BMFA, what you have provided is sufficient.

Regards,

Matt

Matt Hoyland

I have secured additional seats for the Saturday evening meal but please let me know ASAP if you are planning on coming.

Justin Meadows

Hi Matt,

Is it too late to get an entry in for P19 ?  I would have entered earlier but lost the model a few weeks back, I've got another so I'm good to go again :-) Any info greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Justin

Ken Moss

Hi Justin
Just fill in the entry form on the website send in double entry fee can't see any problems as we should not turn away an entry unless full
see you at Buckminster!!!!
Ken Moss

Matt Hoyland

Hi Justin,

As Ken says just send you entry form in, its not too late.

Regards,

Matt

Justin Meadows

Thanks Gents.  Can I also secure a seat for the meal on the Saturday night.

Ken, Ive made a blob with the form so have submitted it twice in order to be able to pay 40. I entered National League accidentally so simply paid for that twice.

Can you pay for camping on the day or do I need to complete a form for that chaps ?

Cheers,

Justin

Ken Moss

Hi Justin
Going to leave the question for Mat to answer glad you have entered going to very interesting comp.

Matt Hoyland

If you could complete the form again and select GBRCAA championships and then select camping with the correct number of nights please.

Thanks,

Matt

Graeme Jones

Mick Broad

matt

I have put an entry in for clubman but it only charged me £6 is clubman a one day only event or if its two I assume I need to pay again if its two also if two days I would like to camp fri and sat night

Regards

Mick

Mick Broad

Hi Matt
Sorry Its been a long day
I have just re read the earlier post and have re-entered using the correct two day event DOH

If you would be kind enough to refund the first Payment that would be great. Assuming there's room for me I will see you next week

Regard's

Mick