Author Topic: 4th F3P Competition Minsthorpe Sunday the 18th of February 2018  (Read 748 times)

Offline paul wilco

• Intermediate Class Poster
  • Flying Class: None
  • Other Status: Clubman Pilot
4th F3P Competition Minsthorpe Sunday the 18th of February 2018
« on: 08, January 2018, 08:02:47 AM »
After another fantastic competition at Alfreton on Saturday the 6th of January 2018, which was well supported in terms of pilot numbers and visitors, I'm pleased to announce that entry is now open for the 4th F3P competition of the season at Minsthorpe on Sunday the 18th of February 2018. This competition will be a GBRCAA selection event. Entries by Paypal, or if your prefer cheque made payable to the GBRCAA.

Pre-entry is a requirement of all GBRCAA competitions and all entries must be received 7 days in advance prior to the competition. On line entries can be made here.

Entry is on a first come first serve basis and your entry is only confirmed once payment has been received. So until you pay I cannot reserve a place for you .

It is also a requirement that competitors are members of the GBRCAA. However, potential new members are allowed to entry 1 official comp before joining.

A minimum of 10 pilots are required to make the competition viable and a maximum of 20 entries will be permitted to ensure we have sufficient time to complete 3 rounds. Confirmation that the competition is running will be posted here 7 days before the comp.

F3P/C, F3P/B  F3P/AP and F3P/AF will be flown. The schedules and manoeuvre descriptions are on this site.

Pilots briefing with be at 9.15hrs and I aim to start the first round at 9.30hrs

Results will be entered into the 'League Table' as per GBRCAA league rules.

F3P C Schedule

Ashley HOYLAND
Tom WOOD
Charlie WOOD
Alan CLAYTON
Steve DUNNE

F3P B Schedule

Lee BACKRATH
John DAY
Rory TOOLEY

F3P A Schedule

John GAYNOR
Paul WILCOCKSON
Liam CLAYTON
Adam LOMAX
Luke OLIVER
« Last Edit: 11, February 2018, 01:38:28 PM by paul wilco »

Offline paul wilco

• Intermediate Class Poster
  • Flying Class: None
  • Other Status: Clubman Pilot
Re: 4th F3P Competition Minsthorpe Sunday the 18th of February 2018
« Reply #1 on: 11, February 2018, 01:28:42 PM »

Well Ladies and Gents,

Just a week to go until the last F3P competition of the 2017/18 season at Minsthrope, on Sunday the 18th of February 2018. Can I ask that any pilots who have not paid there entry fees do so as soon as possible so we can confirm numbers. Hopefully I will have the flight order done by Wednesday, so its available for all and gives us a bit of time to get the scoring system set up with the data.

After the competition we have a very important meeting which Ashley, has kindly arranged that is really going to shape the face of F3P in the UK going forwards into next year and beyond. Can I ask that we all try to make this and bring along anyone else that may be interested.

The standard of flying this year has been amazing across all three classes and there is still everything to play for going into the last comp. Keep practicing everyone, Sunday will soon be here !!! 

I have just uploaded the latest flight order 12:53 16/02/2018   
« Last Edit: 17, February 2018, 08:11:31 AM by Ashley Hoyland »

Offline Ashley Hoyland

• Global Moderator
  • FAI Class Poster
  • Flying Class: FAI Pilot (P)
  • Other Status: Contest Director
Re: 4th F3P Competition Minsthorpe Sunday the 18th of February 2018
« Reply #2 on: 22, February 2018, 09:33:59 AM »
Files attached.

Minsthorpe Competition results.
The Final League Results v6 (modified from the one sent to F3P pilots earlier in the week).
The Competition results as uploaded to the BMFA web site Contest Results.
The Final League Results as uploaded to the BMFA web site Contest Results.
Pilot flying order for Minsthorpe

I would like to thank Adam Lomax for his help to verify the competition results and John Gaynor for his understanding - John came third in the BMFA Team Selection contest.

Thanks again to Paul Wilcockson for running this competition as Contest Director and also to Leanne Clayton for entering all the scores this year.

For future reference if any member who is thinking of taking on some organisational tasks next year like 'Records Officer' and want a Excel copy of these spreadsheets please let me know.
« Last Edit: 22, February 2018, 04:46:17 PM by Ashley Hoyland »