Author Topic: New members to the GBRCAA in 2018  (Read 287 times)

Online Steve Hunt

• Global Moderator
  • Masters Class Poster
  • Flying Class: FAI Pilot (P)
  • Other Status: None
New members to the GBRCAA in 2018
« on: 24, March 2018, 09:46:38 PM »

Could I introduce you all to some new GBR/CAA members for 2018. Please make them feel welcome and say hello when you see them supporting or competing in our competitions.

David Blake                   from Norwich in Norfolk                              flying F3A - Clubman

Welcome to the GBR/CAA, we look forward to meeting you all during the 2018/19 season.

Steve

Offline David Blake

• GBRCAA Member
  • Clubman Class Poster
  • Flying Class: Clubman Pilot
Re: New members to the GBRCAA in 2018
« Reply #1 on: 07, May 2018, 08:10:32 PM »
Hi All

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I'm new to aerobatics but everyone so far has been really kind and helpful. I would especially like to thank Adrian from Bondaero for supplying and building my AJ Accuity. Peter Jenkins for his help and excellent advice and also for flying my Accuity for the first time. After a few tweeks and some great help from Al Williams I was able to fly it myself for the very first time. It's a totally different way of flying and I'm throughly enjoying it. I hope I can progress from this and one day enter competitions.

Kind Regards
David Blake

Offline Alan Williams

• GBRCAA Member
  • Intermediate Class Poster
  • Flying Class: Clubman Pilot
Re: New members to the GBRCAA in 2018
« Reply #2 on: 08, May 2018, 11:50:16 AM »
Hi  david
Try to visit the champs at Buckminster on th19/20. You will enjoy it and learn loads. I am going on the Saturday, though not competing. If you are lucky you can help with scribing. Best job in the world!
Al