News:

Next competition: 1st BMFA Centralised + UKF3A National League - 21st April - Hurley

2018 F3A European Championships

Started by Yoda, 23, July 2018, 10:12:50 PM

« previous - next »

Yoda

Scores after first two preliminary rounds.

Keith Jackson

Gerhard has just put in a super flight to get 421 in very difficult conditions! Garry next I. 40 mins  :)

Keith Jackson

Garry posted a high score of 451 this morning, which may put him in line for the semis depending on normalisation.
My turn next at 17:30 😬

Dan Workman

Nice one guys, good luck for your flight Keith.
How are the top boys flying, apart from ace of course!
Are they hard to seperate?

Dan

Mike Wood

Thanks Angus.

Well done to all in the team and their support!

Mike

Keith Jackson

Bit of a low point for me tonight. I had a pretty good flight in, I must say very good conditions, if a bit hot. I fluffed the stall turn (K5) and ended up with a 428. I think this puts an end to getting to the semis regardless of the flight tomorrow. CPLR got a 499 on this panel today, though Lassi got a 512 on the panel CPLR faces tomorrow... :)

Have to say the team spirit has been excellent and very supportive of each other. I think the plan is to get some practice flights before the flights tomorrow. Mine is at 11am, Garry14:17 and Gerhard 18:22!

Keith

Yoda

http://www.ec-f3a-2018.be/?page_id=123

Results after the four prelims flights. Well done to the Irish and UK pilots.

Looks like bad weather on the way as the semis have been brought forward to Thursday.

Nigel Armstrong

Just wondering what the cut off point is for the semi finals.

Garry Peacock

When you all look at the results list Keith's round 4 score is due to a mistake by myself as his caller. Very unhappy about this and just wanted it to be known that Keith was having a good flight.
Garry

Yoda

Mike Wood

Hi Garry

That sucks, but it was an unintentional accident; which happen.

Hope you can enjoy the rest of the event and focus on the many things that have gone well to get you all there
and in due course, safely home.

Best

Mike

Gerhard Fehringer

Hello everyone, weather forecast for today is again very hot - 34 deg in the afternoon, and this has been a theme throughout the competition. The work in the preparation for our models to use the best possible air ducting for our motors has paid off, all three of us didn't have any problems with motor overheating.

I wanted to thank Ashley, Garry, Keith and Eddy for their support throughout this tournament including all the coaching that went on before and during the comp here, it has been absolutely brilliant to be part of this team.

Best wishes,
Gerhard

Yoda

Kevin Caton

That's "unknown" rather than "United Kingdom" in case anyone else gets confused like me! Also it was pre-TBL which changed the order in both the F and the unknown. The current top five standings are Lassi Nurila, Christophe Paysant Le Roux, Gernot Bruckman, Sandro Matti and Stefan Kaiser. It is very close and all to fly for tomorrow.

Yoda