News:

Please see posts regarding manoeuvre F-25.13

Next competition: 1st BMFA Centralised + UKF3A National League - 21st April - Hurley

Hurley - National League 28th April 2019

Started by Adrian Harrison, 07, January 2019, 09:56:16 AM

« previous - next »

Adrian Harrison

The second National League competition of the season will be hosted by Plane Crazy MFC at Hurley Warwickshire on Sunday 28th April.
(see directions below)
This competition is open to all BMFA members holding a 'A'certificate.
All GBRCAA schedules and the FAI P19 schedule will be flown.
Pilots briefing 8.45am first flight 9.00am.
Hot drinks will be available throughout the day and hot food at lunchtime.
Thanks to Steve Carfoot(PCMF Manager) for preparing a flying site which will be immaculate.
A reserve list is in operation.

FAI P19                                        Reserves   Peter Jenkins P19, Matt Bacon Clubman.

Ross Donovan
Thomas David
Adrian Harrison
Gerhard Fehringer
Mike Wood
Kevin Caton
Chris Halgreen
Ken Moss
George Drever
Steve Plummer

Masters

Greg Butterworth

Intermediate   

Philip Lewis

Clubman

Andy Shutt
Dennis Lambe
Graham Gooch

Judges -  Stuart Mellor, Bob Ailles.

CD Adrian Harrison

Directions from Jn 9 M42 - Take A4097 towards Kingsbury 2nd roundabout turn right on A4098 for approx 3/4mile turn left signposted Hurley/Baxterley. Drive through Hurley village then turn right into Hurley Lane (see GBRCAA sign)follow this lane for approx 1/2 mile. Right fork (see GBRCAA sign) flying site 1/2 mile on left
www.plane-crazymfc.co.uk

Adrian Harrison

Hi,
We now have 16 confirmed entries for this competition.
A reserve list is now in operation although if a Clubman pilot would like to enter please do.
Thanks for your interest.

Adrian

Ralph Arrow

Adrian

Can you put me on the reserve list for Intermediate class please.

Thanks
Ralph

Steve Hunt

Well done Adrian, first comp of 2019 to get booked up. Very popular venue ...... must be Steve's burgers  ;D

hope you all have a great days flying.

Steve

Greg Butterworth

Need to get my skates on, Adrian if you could pout me on reserve for Masters please...although as i have not done a comp for 10 years perhaps clubman will be more my level ...

Greg

Adrian Harrison

Hi Greg no problem and it's great to see you back.
Adrian

Matt Bacon

Hi Adrian,
Could you put me on the Reserve List for Clubman please?
Thanks,
Matt

Mike Wood

Hi Adrian

Great comp today, really enjoyed it, very well organised and ran like clockwork plus all your work
on entering the scores; thank you.

Thanks to Stuart and "The Judge" Bob for judging all rounds.

Much appreciation and thanks to the club for giving up a flying day plus the fab burgers at lunchtime
provided and cooked by Steve and Greg at the club .... not just any burgers, S & G burgers!

Great to see everyone and some great flights.

See you at Warboys.

Mike

Graham Gooch

Hi All

Would just to reiterate Mike's comments, an extremely pleasant day, with thanks to Plane Crazy MFC for their hospitality, Adrian for organising and the Judges.

But a special thank you to all those who offered advice, help and support with the setting up of my "Invitation", greatly appreciated 😁

Graham

Andy Shutt

Just adding to the comments made ny Mike and Graham, my thanks go to Adrian for organising and running the competion yesterday and thanks go to the Hurley Club for allowing the use of the excellent site and to the members of the club who worked all day, not forgeting the work of the groundsman is keeping such an excellent site, my thanks also go to Stuart and Bob for sitting thruough every flight on the day.

Andy

Mike Wood

Adrian Harrison

Hi Mike thank you for taking the time to do this.
It is an excellent visual record of the day.
Thanks
Adrian

Mike Wood

Hi Adrian

No problem, enjoyed taking them  :)

One thing I've noticed .... all the photos have captions which display when viewed on a PC but
when viewed from a mobile phone, some of the photos captions refuse to display ... very odd.

If I find out what it is I'll post here.

Bottom line, to see all the captions, it's best viewed from a PC.

Mike

Ken Moss

Hi Mike no problem with the photos when veiwed in desktop instead of mobile

Mike Wood

Hi Ken

Thanks! You're right, if you select "Desktop" mode when on a mobile, all the captions
display, but some of them get truncated but I haven't yet found a way to display the full
caption?

On a PC all is well  ;)

Mike