Knettishall - National League - Sat 6 July 2019

Started by Peter Jenkins, 10, January 2019, 10:23:59 AM

« previous - next »

Peter Jenkins

Knettishall is a disused WW2 airfield and an ideal F3A site courtesy to the Bury MFC.  The take off and landing area is tarmac and of a good size.  Knettishall is approximately 12 miles to the NE of Bury St Edmunds.  If you click on this link it will bring up the airfield in Google Maps. 

There will be a BBQ for lunch and hot/cold drinks available all day - cost £5 /head.

Note the GPS Coordinates of the gate are 52.376517 N and 0.892081 E.  The gate will be open from 8 - 9 am.  If you arrive after that please call 07725-314 950.

All schedules in this competition will be open to BMFA members holding an A certificate.

As there are currently 11 Clubman entrants(!), I will not be accepting any more onto the reserve list.

All GBRCAA schedules to be flown.
Pilots' Brief at 0845.  First flight at 0900

FAI P

Peter Jenkins (confirmed) caller Mark Allen
George Drever (confirmed) caller TBD
Mark Allen (confirmed) caller Peter Jenkins
Mike Wood (confirmed) caller Steph

Masters
Greg Butterworth (confirmed) caller Andy Shutt
Chris Bond (confirmed) caller WITHDRAWN
Andy Shutt (confirmed) caller Greg Butterworth

Intermediate
Mick Broad (confirmed)
Douglas Brittain (confirmed)

Keith Riel (confirmed)

Clubman
Dennis Lambe (confirmed) caller Mick Broad

Jim Hitch (confirmed) called Mick Broad
Edward Down (confirmed) caller Mick Broad
Graham Gooch (confirmed) caller Peter Jenkins
Matt Bacon (confirmed) caller TBD
Richard Clouting (confirmed) caller Graham Gooch
Paul Day - (Confirmed) - caller Mick Broad
Neil Martin - (Confirmed) - caller TBD
Mike Rieder - (Confirmed) - caller TBD
Neal Shave - (Confirmed) - caller TBD

Reserves

Judges

Thank you to Garry Peacock and Eugene Anker for volunteering to do all the judging for this competition.  Thanks guys.

Peter Jenkins

Amazingly, we are at 18 entries, which includes 8 Clubman entrants.  I will now start the reserves list.

PaulDay

Peter,
Is it possible to put me on the reserve list for Clubman
Paul Day

Peter Jenkins

Hi Paul

Yes, no problem.  Have added you to the Reserves list.

PaulDay

Peter,
Do I need to complete an entry form for the reserve list?
Paul

Peter Jenkins

Hi Paul

Yes please.  By the way, if you have not already seen it, there will be a 2nd Knettishall comp on 7th Sep 2019 - see the entry in the forum below this one.  If you are free that day, you might want to enter that as well.

Peter

Peter Jenkins

Hi Guys,

Following a discussion with our Judges, I have decided to increase our entry list and include the 2 Clubman pilots who were Reserves.  So, we will have 19 competitors for this event with 8 being Clubman.

Peter

Mick Broad

Peter and the judges congratulations on what must be the best clubman entries in recent times .looking forward to a great day

Adrian Harrison

Hi Peter, I must pull out of this competition.
My son is visiting from the US and higher authority considers he takes precedent.
Apologies but it may make a little more space on the flight line.
Adrian

Peter Jenkins

Hi Adrian, sorry to hear you won't be able to make it but Higher Authority must always be obeyed!

Peter

Mike rieder

Hi Peter, could you put me on the reserve list (clubman) as holiday dates have moved so should be able to make it now. Thanks

Peter Jenkins

Peter Jenkins

Following a discussion with the Judges, we have decided to allow an additional 2 pilots into the Clubman Competition.  This brings to 11 the number in Clubman!

Mike rieder

Keith Riel

Hi can i go on reserve list as intermediate thanks