News:

Please see posts regarding manoeuvre F-25.13

Next competition: 1st BMFA Centralised + UKF3A National League - 21st April - Hurley

Knettishall - National League - Sat 7 September 2019

Started by Peter Jenkins, 30, January 2019, 11:17:28 PM

« previous - next »

Peter Jenkins

Hi Matt, you are on the list.  You are the 2nd last on the Clubman list above.

Peter.

Matt Bacon

Doug Brittain

Hi Peter,
Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the competition.
Regards Doug.

Peter Jenkins

Hi Doug, sorry to hear that.  I have amended the entry list and asked Steve Hunt to refund your entry fee.

Peter Jenkins

PLEASE NOTE:

CURRENTLY, THERE IS ONE PLACE AVAILABLE FOR ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO ENTER THIS COMP.

Peter Jenkins

TWO PLACES NOW AVAILABLE!  COME ON ALL YOU BUDDING CLUBMAN PILOTS!!

Mick Broad

If you get any more clubman entries I am happy to call for them if that's all that's stopping them putting their name down

Regards

Mick

Richard Clouting

Peter, thanks for organising another exhilarating completion.
Thanks also to everyone that turned out to help make it a successful day.

I found the flying conditions particularly challenging, whilst at the same time rewarding, especially as I brought home an undamaged airframe. One day I'll get all the right moves in the right order in one sequence!

Thanks to Graham for advising me during the flights on which left I should be applying.

Looking forward to next years competitions at Knettishall.

Richard.

Mick Broad

Hi All just a quick note of thanks to all who made today's competition a success in some very interesting windy conditions all flew and I think all models survived.
Top marks to clubman guys in particular to Richard who has really made some massive improvements over the year

The bury club and it's members always do the gbrcaa proud and the BBQ IS AWESOME as well as the banter and friendly atmosphere

Congrats to all who competed and also to those who helped this year but hope to be flying next year

Regards

Mick

Graham Gooch

Hi All,

Would just like to add my note of thanks to everyone for making this event such a success.

Yes the wind and rain didn't help but due to the excellent hospitality and catering arrangements meant that any downtime was well utilised discussing and learning new approaches to the somewhat challenging conditions.

Thoroughly enjoyable day 🍔 👍 ✈️

Graham

Peter Jenkins

Hi Guys

Thanks to Ross Donovan for judging all day and Adrian Harrison and Chris Halgreen for juggling flying and judging.  It was a trial of stamina at times and all of us are extremely grateful for your contribution.

Judging from the comments on the day and on the forum, pilots enjoyed the day.  One of the comments from a Clubman flyer was that he would not normally fly on such a windy day but that he had learned a lot and was pretty happy with that.  In fact, well done to all the Clubman entrants for taking on a challenging wind strength and direction on the day!

Well done to Mark Allen for cracking 300 for the first time.  Especially commendable, as he'd just returned from holiday in the south of France with temperatures of 35C + on the day before to the bracing weather of yesterday!

Thanks also to the many volunteers for the various tasks on the day - without your help this competition would not have been possible.

I have attached the results and overall score sheets to this post. 

I will be sending in a short write up with photos in the next day or so.

Until next time!

Peter

Peter Jenkins

Thank you to Ashley for loading the report and photos of the comp onto the Photo Gallery.  You can access it here.