Author Topic: WORLD F3A FAI FRANCE AIX EN PROVENCE 31 may- 1 and 2 june 2019  (Read 89 times)

Offline claude

• Clubman Class Poster
  • Flying Class: Masters Pilot
  • Other Status: Masters Pilot
WORLD F3A FAI FRANCE AIX EN PROVENCE 31 may- 1 and 2 june 2019
« on: 13, February 2019, 11:50:30 AM »
Hello
Friend of mine Serge organize conquest in MACAP
"Hello, The Model Air Club of Aix en Provence is organising this year a F3A-FAI round of the WORLD CUP. This competition is also held by the FFAM for the selection of the French team of aerobatics F3A. It will take place on 31st May, 1st and 2nd of June 2019 at Aix en Provence in the south east of France.
 The judging of this competition will be ensured by six judges of which there will be 2 frenchs. The first flights will take place on Friday and Saturday, at the rate of two flights per day and per pilot. Sunday will be reserved for the top 15 pilots of the preliminaries, who will each do two final flights. The awards will take place at the end of these flights.
 Two flight axes will be used during the day with takeoff and landing on the main runway
 You will have the possibility to stay in different hotels located, for some in a radius between 3 and 10 km from the competition area. If you wish to come with your tent, caravan or camping car, we will have the pleasure of welcoming you directly on the field where you have at your disposal the water and the electricity. Some campsites are also close to the grounds.
 Onsite a snack bar will be open all day from Thursday, 30th May until Sunday evening. It will also provide lunch during this period. A gala meal will be held on Saturday evening and for the other evenings a catering service may be offered to those who have made the reservation beforehand.
 Entries are online on our website of MACAP (www.macap.fr).
 You can already book you participation from this link:
 https://www.macap.fr/index.php/en/calen ... up-f3a-fai
 The price of the registration is €75 per pilot.
 So that each participant can make a maximum of flights, we have decided to limit the number of competitors to 30. I would ask you therefore to register as soon as possible.
 I hope that you will do us the honour of being present for this event and it is with great pleasure that we will welcome you.
 The president of the MACAP
 Serge CATALDO"