News:

Please see posts regarding manoeuvre F-25.13

Next competition: 1st BMFA Centralised + UKF3A National League - 21st April - Hurley

Nats 2007

Started by Stuart Mellor, 16, July 2007, 10:21:31 PM

« previous - next »

brandon ransley

Great Nats - well done Stuart and team

Six rounds

No rain - windy though

Very close between Keith and Richard in FAI with Rich coming out on top by 30 points out of 4000 - that is 0.75% - less than 1 %!!! Very tight and excitibg up until the last round!

B

David Balfour

yes. thanks stuart and to all involved. A memorable Nats. I think most people really enjoyed it! ;) Hopefully make the champs this year.... if not thats the end of the competitive season already for me. So i'll be seeing you all soon i'm sure
Cheers
Dave

Matt Hoyland

Well done Stuart, great competition!  All results below.

Matt Hoyland

Clubman

Brian Hoare

Stuart

Another successful Nationals

Many thanks and a big well done.

PS thank you all that contributed to the running of the weekend and to Ashley for his excellent work at promoting our association

Brian

RichardHirst

Many thanks Stuart and team.

Excellent weekend.

Congratulations to Richard C.

Richard & Claire.

PS Ashley I have some Photos for you to use, please let me know an email address to send them.

Ashley Hoyland

Hi Richard

If you send them to Matt at  news@gbrcaa.org  he will deal with them.

Regards

Ashley 

Matt Hoyland

Stuart Mellor

Hi all
Thanks all for favourable comments - I just wish we had more than 1 line, then there would be more flights.
Incidentally - heard from the top - Barkston is "safe" for the next 10 years i.e. safe  as a 'drome - although that does not mean the BMFA will automatically have use of it. But it's still good news in changing times.

regards
Stuart

Stuart Mellor

Hi all,
Just a separate big thankyou for all those that helped at the Nats - the long suffering judges Bob & Alan & Stuart for all the hours they sat there.(& the flier judges also)
To Marion  -who scored single handedly on Sunday.
To Emma & Kath who scored on Saturday & Monday - re inputting loads of scores.
To Trevor - who I know suffered in the Sun controlling the line on Saturday.
To Ashley, who dug a trench between the flightline, tent & PR duties.
To the scribes - as ever few in number.
To Brandon, Keith & Clinton & Mike - for the lunch time demos.
& everyone else for a memorable Nationals.

Thanks to you all
Stuart

Mike Wood

Attending as a spectator it was a great Nats blessed with fantastic weather and supported
by a dedicated team as mentioned above.

I'd just like to add that I thought our advertising piece in the Nationals 2007 Programme
given out everyone at the gate on entry to the Nats was excellent and thought it was the
best of all the columns for the individual disciplines.

With three pictures showing one of the youngest fliers through to one of our more senior
and a tag line of "F3A Precision Aerobatics for All", together with minimal but bold text
simply saying "we have five schedules to suit the club flier through to the international standard required for FAI competition."
got the message across without reams of text and without any dumbing down of our sport.

Thanks to Ashley and Matt on that one.

Mike

Malcolm Balfour

Yip thanks for a good weekend everyone.

Hopefully see you all next year.

Malc